Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Must love dogs

Must love Simon to be exact. Tonight we went to the vet. He has had a small growth on his back/rear area for a few months, we figured it was a bug bite that he kept irritating.... In the last week or two its grown and when I showed it to an agility person they said they hadn't seen its likes before I decided it was time for the vet and both of us needed to go, just in case. With a heavy heart we went to find out what this growth was. The vet looked at it, pinched it hard, oozed out nastiness and said, "Its a dog zit."
Yep, love Simon. Perfectly healthy, $40 appointment, ass zit Simon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I once spent over $150 on a dislocated cat toe. This same cat also had a blood transfusion four years before ($800).

I'm not even a cat person; don't get me started on the ridiculous things I've done for dogs.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO! that is a hoot! (and i'm glad that's all it was)

11:29 PM  
Blogger maitai said...

hahah NASTY!!!

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Kara said...

Glad it was nothing serious and only a $40 appointment, at least. :)

Dog zit. Nice.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home