Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Where the naked ladies dance...

We are off... amazingly we weren't as rushed per usual. We planned ahead a lot more. The only non plan was me staying up late trying to figure out this herringbone sock pattern.. ya know, my easy project to take with me.. I thought i found my mistake but that was confused again at the next repeat. I think i solved all the drama but we'll see once i try it again.
We might have internets while there. If i was I'd "journal" straight to the blogger... big if. I never got around to a post or two this week but I finished grandma;s present and dug up my potatoes... life is exciting.
away we go.....to sing Foux du Fafa for 6 day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Andrea said...

Which herringbone sock pattern? I'm working on a herringbone sock myself and might be of service if you have questions. Or I can commiserate since I started my h.b. socks EIGHT TIMES before I finally got it. On second thought, maybe you don't want to ask me questions...

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home