Monday, July 06, 2009

On the road again

I'd like to have lots of snarky comments to write but alas the trip has gone well. I settled into the family mojo well as did Boo. I think I am at a great advantage by not speaking Cantonese so I just observe but have little idea what is being said. I may have agreed to lend out my ovaries and cure cancer but I'm not sure. I am pretty good at picking up body language and random words but they mostly involve food.
More details will come later. I'd say my roughest moment would be, below at our wedding celebration. Besides the fact that we were way stuffed from an insane amount of food that was so rich I think I had issues eating this liver stuffed entree, the artichoke stuffed with morels was quite nice though.

Update: Thats quail, full quail, broke and stuffed with liver and innards....

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

That's, ah, that's....um...what is that?

7:15 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Oh hell no I don't think I could have eaten that.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Courtney Chesley said...

I will have nightmares because of that mysterious meat product or...wha?

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Andrea said...

That doesn't look appetizing at all. Gross.

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home