Monday, June 08, 2009

They say every little bit helps

Green green green green green.. you hear it everywhere... Well my little green part today was to walk to pick up my dog from the groomers. Its 4 blocks away and I think anything less than a half mile away should be walked to, excluding things like buying food for 8 or purchasing and bringing home a washing machine.
This was Fruitloop's (ie Riley) first grooming ever. Its hot as balls out and I'm wearing black and jeans. Oh yeah, save the world and sweat my left nut off. I pick up Riley and he's pretty sure we are trying to kill him. First the eye surgery, next the grooming..what next, sky diving? Every car we passed he stopped at ready to jump up onto his seat... Nice try but our car is at home. He hates walks but doesn't mind the car. He likes hikes in nature but good lord the sidewalk is evil. A 3 minute walk turned into 20. We're home and he's stressed out of his mind which is a daily occurrence for him. I'm pretty sure the grooming was rated as bad as surgery but without the happy drugs and I'm perched in front of the fan at max speed trying to dry my sweaty pits and thighs.. Me and Riley, we're two sexy bitches today.

2 Comments:

Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Poor Riley.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Justin said...

I knew you had a set of nuts.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home