Wednesday, May 13, 2009

...and let me tell ya somethin we're a helluva crew ....

I don’t normally share too much work stuff here but a week or two back we planted our green roof and its turning out so awesome. We are using a few different systems and trying the practice what you preach route, crazy right? We will later have a rain garden which also will hopefulyl be awesome. Yesterday and today coworker C and I got plants for some really nice pottery the bosses got for the roof. We are planting a salsa garden, ya know, tomato, jalapenos, onions, spices. Shall be cool. I thought I’d just share some of the coolness with yal. Enjoy!




4 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

a green roof? fabulous! it looks great. how does it look from the street?

12:02 PM  
Blogger wheelinsticks said...

Wow Mindy that is turning out great! What a great idea.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

That is really cool! No pests like bunnies and squirrels either!

11:12 AM  
Anonymous KBO said...

OMG that is the coolest thing I've seen all week except for the Lost finale. Great job!

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home