Monday, May 04, 2009

Young me Now me

So my grandmother's helper has a scar on her arm, my grandmother sees in and say, "oh my how did you get that?" The helper tells her she was in a car accident. My grandmother respond "Oh my, did you die?" My mother thought was funny. I thought it was sad.
I think the below is funny, and decided to do it after see it on another site. I am framing it as part of a mother's day gift to my mom. Think she'll be amused? Or think its sad that I've grown up and therefore she's older...its a 50%/50% chance. Oh hell, we know my mom's glass, its 25/75 deal but i'm doing it anyway.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Jenn said...

that is so friggin' adorable

8:37 PM  
Blogger Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

You are so cute.

9:52 AM  
Blogger maitai said...

you totally need to be sucking your thumb :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

That is the best freaking idea. I need to find a childhood photo of me, stat! HOLY COW!!!

I know you didn't come up with the idea, but I'm gonna go ahead and say this, "You, my friend, are a damn genius!"

9:04 PM  
Blogger Ink Stained Roni said...

Love it!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home