Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I got a ho named Real de Real

Okay i don't even have a hoe for my garden, I got some rake like things, lots of shovels and more gardening gloves than any one person should own. Things of moving along in the STL South City Gardener's Playa Club and I'm one happy gardener. Hopefully my pretties will produce an assload of goodies for me to feed my home and other's this season. My big excitement is my potatos, i've never done them before. Finger crossed it not just a lot greenery and will actually grow potatoes beneath the soil too.



2 Comments:

Blogger Ink Stained Roni said...

rock on chickie!!
We've got our garden in but it's not as far along as yours. We ended up planting 140 lbs of taters, 8 lbs of onions, 42 Roma's, 36 cabbage plants, brocaloli, carrots, peas, green & yellow beans out at the farm. I have slice tomatoes, green onions, garlic and my pepper plants (all for making salsa) here at the house. I'm looking for some cucumber plants but haven't found any yet.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous KBO said...

Looking good!

Would you be interested (and this is totally based on pure optimism) in doing produce swaps later in the season?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home