Friday, March 09, 2007

ahem, ahem...

no i don't have an announcment. Thats me clearing my throat for the 50th time in an hour... I'm home sick... so sick that after my shower I got in a new pair of pjs and didn't bother with a bra... I sleep in mine so let me tell you letting loose, not my thing...in so many ways.
Did you know Matlock is still on during the day... its been like that since at least high school...which is about ten years since graduation.
feed me people...I need nourishment with no dairy.... bring me a venti non fat chai latte... no? Well I have some instant stuff in the kitchen...although it has dairy it makes my throat and chest feel way better.
Anyone know magic. I have plans tonight that I want to go to...the food sounds awesome and I want a froofy drink....

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Matlock's still on? Wow. I remember watching that when I was home with a newborn 9 years ago.

Hope you feel better soon!

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, You wear a bra with your PJ's?






Drink that tea & get well soon!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Yep, unless for some reason I'm nekkid before bed....

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home