Wednesday, February 21, 2007

1 hour project, 45 minutes of barking

Last night I made Boo some decor for his potty room... His place needs a few things that I picked up yesterday... a woman's touch you know... one thing I decided is he's creepy...too many pics of me around...he needs more art to set it off, not that there are pics in his bathroom, there aren't. I'm not all that great but he seems to really like me... maybe cause I'm his first girlfriend... Before we dated I thought twice about it... I always seemed to be people's first girlfriend (which gets old quick)... and by people I mean guys because I don't like to eat tuna.... People who have dated before know better than to put up with my shit. Anyway, I made the below... it was pretty easy and I used my cricut die cut machine for the blocks... and had everything else besides the frame that I got for like 3-4 bucks at the land of the great unwashed. Mr. Riley however doesn't approve of the cricut and barked when I used it.. He wasn't so bad about it when I first got the machine but now its definitely an issue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Love the art ~ very classy looking! Nice touch of blue ;)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home