Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The National Rifle Association says, 'Guns don't kill people. People do'. But I think the gun helps.

Alphabet Meme (seen at Kara):

A- Available or Single? Nope… you wouldn’t want me anyway… I’m complicated

B- Best Friend? Kara and Duane - Cream and coffee ha!

C- Cake or Pie? Pie

D- Drink of Choice? Diet Barq’s

E- Essential Item? Underwear…Take a note Brit.

F- Favorite Color? All of them.

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Red and white worms

H- Hometown? Warminster,PA

I- Indulgence? Scrap/Craft items

J- January or February? January

K- Kids and names? Do pets count? Simon, Riley, Mildew

L- Life is incomplete without…? Whipped Cream

M- Marriage Date? Well apparently this is the 2000s and I shouldn’t be ashamed to be living in sin.

N- Number of Siblings? One brother. He whom we will not speak of.

O- Oranges or Apples? Apples

P- Phobias/Fears? Mice, Rats

Q- Favorite Quote? Used to be “if you want to hear the pitter patter of little footsteps I’ll put shoes on my iguanas.” Now it seems to be “I want a banana” Eddie Izzard… not really good for much but making me repeating it a zillion times.

R- Reasons to smile? Again, whipped cream.

S- Season? Fall

T- Tag 3 people? Nah, but feel free to steal and pass on.

U- Unknown Fact About Me? Oh the places I could go. But if I tell you it won’t remain unknown plus, totally not appropriate for sharing on the internet.

V- Vegetable You Hate? Water Chestnuts

W- Worst Habit? Grinding my teeth

X- Xrays You’ve Had? Shin Splints, Teeth

Y- Your Favorite Foods? Mac & Cheese, Olives, Whipped Cream, Pirrogis, Chinese Dumplings. Basically the starch family.
Z- Zodiac? Libra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home