Monday, August 14, 2006

YOUR FIRST TIMES

1. Who was your first prom date? um... Junior Prom went alone, senior was with a weird guy name james.
2. Who was your first roommate? Jen, Freshman year of school
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? I'll let ya know... I did have a margarita once with Mary at like noon and had to tell eric I wouldn't be home for dinner.
4. What was your first job?Volunteered at Warminster Library. Meanwhile most other employees where doing time.
5. What was your first car?91 Nissan Maxima. It tried to poison me.
6. When did you go to your first funeral?my zayda- grandpa when I was 67.
How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown....18
8. Who was your first grade teacher?Mrs kenny
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?Disney world when I was in 2nd grade
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?Never have, parents were pretty free
11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? Veronica Onarato and no. She was just friends with me cause her dad wouldn't let her be friends with anyone else.
12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house?school
13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? I don't call when I have a bad day.
14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? HA!
15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?Feed dogs, then pee
16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Elton John
17. First tattoo or piercing? none
18. First celebrity crush? Wil Wheaton - Star Trek
19. Age of first kiss? What counts as a first real kiss... I guess eight grade, 14.
20. First love? Tim I guess....
21. Are you still in love with your first love? Hells no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home