Saturday, August 05, 2006

Missing from my day...

So I've been hella tired this week. My migraines have been in prime hell. Today I enjoyed the near puking state. Fun..
So earlier this week I lacked energy or motivation for anything. I did some early sleeping and a few days I just couldn't figure what I needed in my day. Thursday Duane called and we chatted it up. It was totally what I needed in my day. We talk for like 45 minutes at least once a week. I'm not a mushy kinda broad but I gotta say I'm totally going to have a hole in my regular scheduled programming with him far far away. Thank goodness for phones and email but reality knows its just not the same. Its been an interesting developping friendship and as time goes on develops more and more in my view. There were beginning times where I thought I was way out of my field. Then we went to the tap room. Less fancy and I felt more in the zone. Developing friendships are hard but I think he's got a hold on how to do it and whipped me into developing it. For someone who's had very few friends in her life I now have two really good ones that as the high schoolers would say, are my "best"s.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, thanks.
I have nothing funny that should or could be added

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home