Friday, August 11, 2006

Golden Years...clap clap...

This weeks shuffle isn't particularly interesting... but here it is none the less. I'm pretty sure none of it is from this century
Brian Wilson – Bare Nekkid Ladies
Where the story ends- the Sundays
Heat Wave – Martha and the Vandellas
The look of love – ABC
Jessie’s Girl – Rick I’m a Dr Springfield
On and On – Erykah Badu
1999 – Prince
John, I’m only Dancing - David Bowie
Situation – Yaz
G-d only knows – Beach Boys
On the creative front I felted for the first time and did two layouts this week. One is below as well as the felted wristband for Eric's cousin.


















So I'm also listening to BB Kind and Katie Webster....she so sounds like a man...
No plans for this evening. Although sad as it sounds I thought "hmm...kara should drink tonight... tipsy kara is damn entertaining...."
The only non mormon girl who drinks less than me.. two drinks and forget about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home