Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Don't fake it, just admit you don't like me.

So Boo and I are going to the shore for 5 days... We invited his best friend and fiancee to join us some of the time. We are two hours from their local versus the regular 16 hours. He can't get off....Just like he couldn't get off when we visited and then after we left was off for 4 days. He visit Boo in Savannah for like 24 hours because he had a friend in from china that wanted to visit Boo. I think if the China friend wasn't in best friend wouldn't have visited. He also talked about his 3 weeks worth of vacation time that when we suggested this idea before for a different time of the summer he said he'd have to see, he really wanted to spend all of that time with the fiancee..
Maybe he just doesn't want to see me.. according to his friendster list ( i know, great comparision) its like almost all asian. Maybe he doesn't dig whitey as friends like Boo does. I forget that I'm in an interacial relationship and not all his family and friends might be okay with it. His family has a ton of interactial relationships but that doesn't mean there aren't still folks who don't like it or just don't like me. I'm very unlikable... :) Anyway I'm bothered by the lack of visitage in general and find it really hard to make myself excited about his upcoming nuptials. I need a little coddling by Boo in these situations but don't get it cause he is a guy who can ignore most things. I am a chick who can ignore nothing.
I used to always visit eric's family and friends and decided at one point if they want to see my ass they have to come visit me also. i broke that rule at xmas and had a shitty time visiting...Eatting frozen hot chocolate and doing stuff with Boo was fun. One word - Serendipity. Yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home