Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lets talk faucets


I don't know if its cause I'm in the building industry....sorta... but i have a pet peeve. One i discover at many an establishment. Cheap ass short faucets.
Seriously, you know what I'm talking about. You wash your hands but there is no damn place to put your hands. The designer or contracter cheaped out and put a short faucet that has no place in this world in. You use it and you spend more of the time avoiding touching the back of the sink. It takes you ten years to get the soap off because only one square inch of your hand it hitting the water while the rest is avoiding touching the faucet or sink.
Unfortunately for those who know me, if i'm out with you and then use this type of sink I come back complaining about the short bus faucet. Perhaps the problem is using a public sink but thats a whole diferent topic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home