Sunday, August 13, 2006

Lets talk about cats, baby

So okay, for those who have blog hopped with me they know there was a mouse in my shed. There was then a black cat who got rid of it. I've been seeing this cat for probably a year. At least I thought it was the same cat. So last night the cat came out of the shed and was all up in my grill. To the point that he let me pick him up, find out his front claws are declawed and well if it is a he, he's neutered. Yeah I tried to check. For fuck's sake I used to work at a vet. I volunteer at stray rescue where I clean up diarehhea cha cha cha. Anyway we fed him. He's killed 4 birds in like two months on my property or in my shed. So since we fed him I've seen him multiple times in a twenty four hour period.. but he was starving yo... He keeps chillin under my neighbor's shrub. He could be there often but he's black, he blends in. And usually I'm not looking for him.
Tonight he wanted in the house which was a big no, he licked me to death, hopped up on my lap, laid under my chair when i was in it and when i was inside and it was just him and the hounds outside.
I was out there today in the shed and I was baby bunny saving too... I found one in the shed and prayed it got lost and wasn't dead...It was lost.. so the yard has three baby bunnies, a hungry cat and two retarded dogs that want to play with the cat and the bunnies.
The cat tonight let the dogs get within 6 inches of it and then it creatively weaved itself over to me trying to avoid the retardedly happy dogs.
So I don't want a cat, I've got a huge cat named ziggy the wondercat. This cat is small but not a kitten. If it was a kitten I'd pick it up and take it somewhere. I'm used to big cats. Tutter, big, ziggy, big, bosses cats weighed 20 lb a piece. So he/she is super friendly and was someone's cat. If its still someone's cat they suck. I don't like outdoor cats cause you don't know if they are stray or not or lost. I've seen cats that have collers that say "i'm not lost" and I thorously appreciate that.
So no good purpose to this post but to say that I'm morally torn on what to do with the cat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home