Wednesday, August 09, 2006

"reality TV"

So I've been watching a little bit of reality tv. Mostly last comic standing. Josh Blue won. When the series started I thought his was the shit. I got tired eventually and kept thinking he'd be booted cause I didn't see him doing much more than making a face and people laughing. I don't know if they were laughing cause he had C.P or what. I can't help but wonder if folks wanted him to win because he had it and perhaps not cause he was really the funniest. The runner up improved over time which was nice. I thought Porter would win even though I hated him in the beginning.
THen I watched america's got talent. It s the reject episode. First off we need to get these teenage girls some relaxer or ethnic hair care. Second, the bobby brown trio needs to rethink their outfits as one's ass was totally showing...her dress rose and well her booty showed. What was funniest was how Brandy kept getting all ghetto. As my man duane would say, aw isn't it cute how she's pretending to be black.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE last comic standing. I was actually surprised that Josh Blue won, I thought Ty was a lot funnier and better at the craft of standup. But it's tough to beat a likeable guy with CP. His bit a few weeks ago on the special olympics was funny, he wasn't really making fun OF people, you could just laugh WITH him, which was really great to see in this day and age of PC.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

I guess I got tired of laughing with him in a stand up comic show... I really though Porter and Michelle would be the last two by ty improved over time.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home