Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Its all a sham

No I'm not talking about Mel Gibson's father's view on the holocaust. Its the preception of what looks good. Damn, she looks good, damn she looks bad. Wow, so and so from such and such show has gone down hill. Nope, she hasn't she's just not been photoshopped or filtered. After a short discussion at work last week I felt my lacking a career goal self needed to play, too bad i have morals and would really not like doing it full time even if i was good enough which I'm not saying I am... so i got all pissy for 30 minutes and created the below. Really alone you would think, damn she looks good... which she does but thats cause I fixed all micro issues like pores, shadowing, loose hairs, darkening eyes etc...


Nothing much else to report. I felted myfirst object. I did it by hand, its "eh" i fixed my washer and so now can do it there.

I also gave the finger fully obvious to the receiver in traffic last night.. first time for everything.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin24601 said...

Dang, that's pretty impressive

12:58 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

thanks, and scary

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home