Friday, August 18, 2006

Reception's jumpin, bass is pumpin

I broke my ass in my sleep. Okay not really but I did hurt it so that I'm feeling abit whiney about it.. I think i pulled something. When I sleep i go to bed in the type of position that you wake up in. I also seem to relax in a way that almost seems like I'm disconnecting all my joints... Yeah I know, weird..
Anyway this week's playlist took some effort. Its called the just try to sit still mix. Made for the purpose of the in a funk folk or folks who need to clean their house and need some instant energy.Some titles you might not recognize but you would if you hear the song.. any by you I mean the younger folks who are like, who's like earth wind and fire. Are they like from World of Warcraft...and Tom Tom Club, well thats just silly.

Take it to the house – Trick Daddy
Gasoline Dreams – Outkast
Genius of Love – Tom Tom Club
Hello Operator White Stripes
Get Down on it Kool and the Gang
Boogie Wonderland – Earth wind and fire
Pussy Control – Prince
Busta A Move – Young MC
IT Tricky – Run DMC
ATLiens- Outkast
Let Groove Tonight- Earth Wind and Fire
Am Radio – Everclear
Push It – Salt n Pepa
Baby got back – Sir Mix a Lot
Roll Out – Ludacris
Humpty Dance – Digital Underground
Movin' On Up – Jeff Barry (Jefferson’s theme song)
That’s just my baby’s daddy- Trick Daddy
Bombs Over Bagdad – Outkast

I'm off to find some aleve....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did something weird to my leg this morning. The inside of my thigh is numb...well, not exactly numb, just strangely cold.

That playlist is basically my tape (yeah, um tapes. Child of the 80's here) collection from my sophomore year of high school.

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Humpty Dance is your chance to...

Drop it like it's hot?

Ever see the movie 10 things I hate about you? Of course you have...

The part where Julia(I love me some black men in movies)Stiles dances on the table always reminds me of you.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

HOw often do you watch that movie duane? ;P

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home