Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Crazy is as Crazy Does

I want to have something thrilling, hillarious and noteworthy to put here.
I instead have a picture of my kitchen floor which I am currently cleaning.
I'm not sure if I've ever cleaned it.
Do you see the difference in the tile...
Its very hard to tell its getting dirty.
Except when you do this side by side comparison.
I'm sure its why my feet are so dry and nasty...from sucking up dirt.
I'm crazy cause when I do wash floors, i get on my hands and knees.
This time I'm using magic erasers.
I'm special.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Magic Erasers, eh? We've been thinking about cleaning out ceramic tile, and picked up all this harsh chemical shit... think the magic erasers do the job or should we go through with the chemicals and rubber gloves and eye goggles?

8:44 AM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

I have to say I'm very much in love with how well the magic erasers work. You goe through them quickly and need to rinse often but they do a good job... I figure spend the 2-4 bucks on a box, try and you'll learn quickly if you need to get all toxic....

8:53 AM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

better get knee pads!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Sprite said...

That is great looking tile! Magic erasers? Who know?! Hey.. also wanted to tell you did a really great job on Duane's header! Totally creative and totally cool work! *smiles*

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home