Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Clams on the half shell and Roller Skates

So ever wake up tired? Yeah, me too.... I slept through the night whilst dreaming in dawn of the dead, 28 days later, chinese mafia, armageddon, missing a flight form. Whew did I wake up tired... Its alot of work being all kung fu, diseased, running through metal detectors girl.
Trying to get dressed this morning and plan for a visit to the local thespian bar too way too much effort. Then I realised I don't care if i look all thespianish, as if there is a look. Dudettes, hit on me. Its a compliment. Besides last time's waitress was someone I just wanted to take home to be my friend...and by friend, I mean friend. The only pussy control I want is by Prince...
Been watching a lot of Kim Possible. Major kudos to the reference of Dawn of the Dead that they sported in Day of the Snowmen. Of course the kids don't know this reference... or at least I hope they don't cause that can't be good for their little forming brains. And for those who know Dawn of the dead they didn't just do zombies but also the whole truck picking up folks thing too.
I'm currently waiting for files to save and then its off to County Blue... I've worked OT for 4-5 days straight...I'm a bit crabby but do give props to the forces that be giving me this extra wad of cash at time and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home