Monday, August 21, 2006

Hey you, get out of my life...

So this morning I chases a big ole ugly tomcat out of mildew's shed. She finally had left over food in there.. .Yes we are feeding her. We are also finding her sweet ass a home!
I had a busy ole weekend. Kara and I ran errands on Saturday and then went to tuckers for dinner. We can talk like crazy at home but go out on a hetro date and we've got nothing but staring and the weird couples around us. Yes, they are weird, we be normal.
Sunday I went to Grant's farm for the first time. I'd like to spend the day taking the tram around. I don't need to see the crazy eyed goats with their snot and attack of the killer tomato's like personalities. The baby donkies were cute. The peach bacaradi was good and my nap later was excellent...except for the dogs who were on prime, piss me off mode.
Next Saturday is the Lot which is a fun event but I am set on seeing Joe Dirt and the Dirty Boys out in St. Chas. I haven't seen them in forever and I always have fun. Even if its usually just me and some other person... Oh well...
Not much else to post. Been cleaning and knitting away as well as working on my yard and starting my new home improvement sucky project of repainting my outdoor porch and stairs... you know what that means... paint scrapping... its even more fun when you hit your knuckles...

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I've seen Joe Dirt. They are wonderful.

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE GOING TO CROSS THE RIVER?!?!?! ;-)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Crafty and Crap said...

Girl, i cross the river all the time.... I saw the Spankers there a few times, I've gone scrapbook shopping in IL, I'm crazy like that....

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home