Thursday, July 27, 2006

Need to wind down...

So I worked 12 hours yesterday, 10 hours today and should be sleeping like a baby. I have a major rendering due tomorrow at noon. F-u-n. Seriously I like it, just at a certain point ya need a break. Instead I washed the dogs, did laundry, found my old diary, built a shoe storage unit and cleaned. Gonna have to vacuum tomorrow morning.
This morning I cleaned a pair of chucks too with baby wipes and a magic eraser. What in the hell am I running on?
This morning as I watered my sad garden I found a surprise.

No, not peas in my pathetic patch of pea patterned baldness.


No not beans in my holy center of bean hell.


No not pumpkins or zuchini in my sad sad sad squash boxes.

I find my rogue squash plants have gone all bigigity. I remove 10 feet of them and prepare to remove more...



I then find melons... two-big-melons. Insert joke.

I can't grown shit in my crappy garden this year and I have two rogue huge melons of undetermined origin.
Now I've not heard of poison melon so do you think I should break into them at some point? Any idea what kind they are? Inquring Mindy wants to know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

WHen you cut those bitches open you better blog it. Call Justin over. He can make some kind of focaccia or homemade jelly out of them?! ;)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

ha ha ha...

Mystery Melon Compote, thank you very much.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home