Friday, October 08, 2010

Who me a blogger?

Not so much these days, flickr, ravelry, twitter, and life just seem to have knocked me off the blogging boat. I think about canceling this but not need to do that I guess. This will be a bulleted post.
  • Finished a sweater but its a bit too big, need to seam it up.
P7080036
  • I have had 25 lbs of edible garden stuff that I have harvested and an additional 31 lbs of pumpkins, actually two pumpkins, one was 10 lbs and the other 21 lbs.
  • Went apple picking, now to make pie. I'm excited to use my new pin and rolling mat.
  • Made my sukkah and then it rained most of the time. Next year sukkah will be built at the bottom of the hill. I also need more folding yard chairs so i don't sink into my ground.
Sukkah and Simon
  • Moles are still invading our property. We have found a good trap through our neighbor lending it to us. She has killed 4 moles...
  • Took part in a yarn swap with the theme of zombies. Future post will show what what i made. It was pretty kick ass. Heart the zombies.
Zombie SwapZombie Swap
  • Oh and i turned 32. Again, future post will show awesomeness of goodies received. Boo and I went to Tratoria marcella for dinner. Yum. Great restaurant but hard to hear each other.. very noisy for upscale dining. Kara made me kick ass carrot cup ghost cupcakes. Will need to try that recipe sometime sans raisins...
  • Went to DC for a nice wedding
  • Went to PA for a few jewish related trips
  • chopped the hair off, will be growing it back but it got had a rough time with hard water and really needed to be cleaned up.
  • Did the hokey pokey
Just kidding about that last one... maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home