Sunday, April 18, 2010

Agility Event Results

We rocked the house.... it was a great venue, it wasn't hot and you could hear the spectators which felt great as they all gasped in pleasure as I turned simon off of doing a wrong turn in his last event. He was about to do a wrong jump but with my call his did this great arch towards me and chose the right jump.
Usually by the end of a show its hotter than fuck and I know Simon won't complete his course right because he's just so pooped. It helped that the door right by where we wait to go in was open and we could sneak out for some grass and breeze mojo before we ran.This show went longer cause there was only one ring instead of two but Simon was bright eyed and bushy tailed at 4:30 when he completed his last leg of Novice Jumpers with Weaves... yes I know, I just sound like Charlie Brown's teacher when I talk agility. We got first in the Open Standard run and second in the Novice Jumpers with Weaves and finished our Novice legs for Jumpers with Weaves...another words, we did great and were very pleased.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Jenn said...

It is like a foreign language but your excitement comes through and this post really made me smile. Yay for you and Simon! Do you have a ribbon wall that you could share?

2:39 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yay! You both rock! Go Simon :) Go you! Congrats on the awesome results.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous JDawg said...

GO HOUNDS!!!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home