Wednesday, March 24, 2010

She's getting crafty

Thank you everyone for the kind words, cards and emails, the later two still being words. Right before I flew back to PA if finished this little guy for a coworker who's about to hatch. I think her husband may be more excited than her but she's excited about the baby hat that went with it.

I've also been weaving because I need more hobbies like a hole in the head. I'm pretty darn pleased with my results although the few test projects before had some choice words :)




I'm off to PA for passover. I told mom I'd make Seder considering this years events. Hopefully she can release her stress and let me do it. It what I've been trained to do and frankly I can do it. Heck I did it on my own when I was 14 and did it again a few years back. I don't work well with her but on my own I can do it. Next year apparently we'll celebrate in St. Louis so get your tickets now for the turkey and seder of the century :) When your blood relatives lack hopefully your friend famibly can join in the fun. I will totally have an adult afikomen hunt.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Whoa, Girl, I love your weave!

And after clicking your link for afikomen and then reading this photo caption, "Handmade shmura matzo used at the Passover Seder especially for the mitzvot of eating matzo and afikoman," I totally want to crash your party.

I have no idea what that sentence means and there are at least four words I need to look up.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home