Sunday, April 29, 2007

Strength or foolishness

My neighbor just told me its my fault that his dogs bark because i don't keep mine at bay.. I've lived here two years and on the whole my dogs do what I say. Right now I am having trouble with Simon going in my garden when his dogs are out which is all the fucking time. Yes, my dogs bark. With such a problem I don't leave them out and I do tell them to come and be quite when I'm outside. The fact that Simon was the fault in this matter between my two dogs shows that it was crazy. I have a lot of control over senior simon. It Sunday, drink have probably been flowing. Also this neighbor is the one with the dog out at 3 am barking and mine then barking too.. The roomie's intelligent comment, " he probably had the police called and is sensitive" I would just like to say I didn't call the police no matter how much I whined because I know dogs are hard but at 3 am in the city if you dog has to go, you go out with them. You don't leave them out.
I'm very sensitive so I'm hurt but at the same time after I went in and got pissed i decided fuck it, I"m going back out. Control over simon, I have that... Riley is harder but he wasn't the one causing problems in my neighbor's eyes. Keep my dogs at bay... lets talk my Saturday mornings at agility.
Can I just move on from the fact that my neighbor was probably drunk and he dogs are out almost constantly.. not so much but I'm trying. Being out here after his comment, is it foolish, or it strength. I don't want to back down because I think its bull. My dogs unfortunately have gotten trained to the guys door hinge...90% of the time the hinge squeak means the dogs are coming out and so now Riley associated it with that. He grills 7 days a week and come out multiple times a day so now, in the summer half the time its just him but my dogs to associate it with it being his dogs. But do my dogs mind... normally yes... Simon never would go in my garden. THis past week he has. Also this past week the neighbor has taken his dogs inside more... so it makes me think a call was made....
Damn my sensitive ass. I don't think I'm all to blame here.. and frankly my dogs don't spend much time out here... No other neighbors have dogs but if they did...even the neighbor with the handicap helping dog gets barked at by his dog. Mine are barking at her right now cause she's new but we spent last weekend out with her and the quieted after the initial excitement...
I'm feeling really tired of the South City white trash....I've been dealing with their dogs for a while and looking at their run down house. I'm trying and I appreciate the people who have tried to better their homes but there are still so many..... I don't live in the great south city end so I should be used to it but I'm not...
Hopefully it all make sense here...we all have our venting moments... I hate being sensitive but at the same time at least I"m still here, trying to stick it out and show that I'm not the complete at fault one here...

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Screw him and his attitude! I'm telling you the people with the worst behaved animals are always ALWAYS the first to complain!! He prob. got called on it and is now trying to find every excuse he can think of to make it right in his own mind.
We have a couple neighbors who do the same type of thing. One has a German Shephard that leaves it out at all times ~ damn thing never shuts up. A new neighbor just moved in about 2 weeks ago on the other side and it's little dog (haven't seen it yet) yips and barks all the freakin time which gets the GS going which in turn gets the rest of the neighborhood dogs (of which there are several) going. Drives me nuts. If those two would just shut the hell up the rest would be fine.
So it's not your neighborhood, cause we have it here too. It's just your stupid neighbor...not that it's any consolation or anything...but just know you're not alone!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home