Friday, April 20, 2007

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life ....

So a few weeks back we voted on shoes... well here they are...

They need to be broken in but they are cute. I wore them to see Chicago last week. I need some little cushion things so I don't slip down in them but beside that they are pretty spiffy.

I also needed some neutral ones and Payless did the trick.. Unfortunately they seem a smidge too tight...Hopefully I have it in me to be able to stretch them out..

Lastly in the shoe arena I finally got my supa dupa fly mary jane chucks...They rock.. they continue my realization that I do need some orthotics... which are as sexy as my bite plate.

So I'm a happy little shoe chick. Don't know when I got all girly...

So onto the Friday Shuffle

Lets get it on Marvin Gaye
Mississippi Sheryl Crow
A Million Ways – O.K. Go
Smalltown Boy – Bronski Beat
Ring Ding Dong – Dr. Dre feat. Ice Cube
Make an Ugly Woman your wife - Percy Sledge
Love and Affection Joan armatrading
Don’t Speak – no doubt
Sexy Mexican Maid – Red Hot Chilly Peppers
Ruby Tuesday – Rolling Stones



2 Comments:

Blogger maitai said...

cute shoes! i just got a new pair myself (to be blogged about later).

also, i like your new webapge banner!

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waiting for the "foot fetish" guys to find your blog :-)

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home