Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We'll get her jacked up on some cheap champagne

So last night I went to see Scissors Sisters. I kept myself hopped up on water to not further my sickness or cause faintyness..Besides the hour and a half of the dj the Scissor Sisters were awesome and hey I learned that is apparently a sex move...Seems complicated, probably requiring coordination and noisy from bumping around.

I don't know many of their songs but I enjoyed the show alot. The guitarist, all cute with his little gay self had a one piece tight jump suit the beegees would be jealous of...


By the end we were up and dancing. I don't dance well but hey even if I was as stiff as a



And looked like




I enjoyed myself immensely and the old person in me was happy to not be out toooo late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home