Thursday, March 15, 2007

Three time ten is (30 - Keep going), three times nine is (27),

Because I'm not tired or snotty enough, Boo is coming home and i need to clean like a motherfarker tonight. He's allergic to Senior Ziggy so the most crap I can get up the better...I'm exhausted from this week's hijinks and switching around offices at work... and I still can't kick my disease....
The ipod will be rocking me out as i clean like a crazy girl and then partake in Taco night when the roomie returns from work... Am I excited to clean.. um no... but let me show you last week's cleaning organizing feat... roll over for tons of notes....
http://flickr.com/photos/72065973@N00/420641570/

2 Comments:

Blogger nicole said...

I'm amazed that you had the strength to make the cool mouseover after all that organizing! Enjoy taco night... it's the best of all nights, in my humble opinion.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that mouse-over thing has me kind of green with envy.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home