Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nobody bakes a cake as tasty as a tasty cake...


Now I love me some Tasty Kakes… How many lunches were a chocolate chip snak bar… and mom who buys no snacks or treats would sometimes get Kandy Kakes which we all know is the best and rivels a cake version of Tagalongs but a case of these things… now that’s a bit much. That’s a habit that needs a twelve step program.
In college I'd have mom get me them and I'd hide them or else my dad and brother would down them.
I haven't had mom get me these to take back to STL in like 4 years but its time. I must share with the roomie, the joy that is a kandy kake...
I remember in elementary school Erin McMahon was a tastykake deliver person, she had the song and everything in her tastykake truck. Pure brilliance Erin's mom. It was a great costume.
Hostess ain't got jack on some Philly tastykakes... and this my friends possibly is my definition of perfection http://www.tastykake.com/SubpageTemplate.aspx?PostingID=60&ChannelID=95
because Turkey Hill rocks my world...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Mom to send some TastyKake's

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home