Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Jaded


So its an interesting comment on society or on me, Shoes the way I respond to a situation. 50 years ago when your neighbor cleaned you car off of snow it was a "nice ole Mr. So and So." And when he planted a fake flower garden behind you shed...aw he's so funny that Mr. So and So...

And when he says he's just trying to look out for ya like an uncle cause you are obviously a weak single girl.. you'd appreciate it...

Nope, not me..leave me the F- alone! Now its "fucking creepy guy cleaning of my car" and "dude, I hate fake flowers and don't give a rats ass about my alleyway." 50 years ago I'd also have 5 children and a husband and a drinking problem so this just wouldn't happen.

I totally heard him doing my car when I went outside in my Pjs to let the dogs out. I dismissed it as me being crazy... nope, not this time... I avoid so much of my yard because I don't want him to bug me. I have a pile of ivy i want to pull because I think there are cinder bricks under it and thats collecting water and bringing mosquitos but there is no way I can do it without him bugging me and trying to talk or help.

I'm jaded. I don't want help or a Pall Mall smoking uncle. Maybe if I told him I was jewish he'd run away...but then well, my life could be in danger.. yeah.... I'm wrong.. I know...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as he doesn't want to butter your lil hebrew muffin, I don't see the the problem with him cleaning off your car.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Roni JJ said...

ROFL ~ you are so funny! We have a neighbor like that too... Our backyard is fenced in and the freak peeks thru the cracks to talk to us!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'll have to remember not to clean off your car. I do it for all my neighbours. I LOVE snow! heheh! I also shovel their walks too, when I have a shovel that is.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home