Thursday, January 18, 2007

Kvetch In.

So okay I've had a headache for 6 days... its sorta starting to get to me. I'm sure its from my clenching my teeth. I'm waking up with it and although I do wear a bite plate that doesn't mean I'm not clenching, it just means I'm not grinding down my teeth.
So stop clenching you say... yeah, well either you clench teeth together or you clench trying to not have your teeth together.
This morning I took half or something like that from the crumbs of a cut down xanex hoping to loosen my muscles. Work has been crazy and such but I should be able to recover ya know? Maybe staying late both Friday and Monday got to me. Who knows? Either way my head hurts and I'm really exhausted from it. I'm also locking Sir Riley up tonight. He's been a very good dog lately but waking me up 10-30 minutes before its time for me to wake up is really pissing me off.
Kvetch out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the first to admit that I don't know anything about migraines, and could probably count the really bad headaches I've had in my life on my fingers, but I know of something that has never failed me and has shocked everyone that I've gotten to try it with its effectiveness. It's a little bottle of stuff called "Peace of Mind" and you get it at the Origins counter at Macy's for around $10. It's got basil and peppermint in it, and you rub in on your temples and behind your ears. In about 10 minutes you'll realize that you don't have a headache anymore. Multitudes of servers, cooks, bussers and hostesses tried it when I carried it around when I was a restaurant manager, and every single one said it worked.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home