Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I can't help it if I'm a rockstar

Okay I so am not but I am very excited by the fact that I finished my glove and I tripled my laptops RAM. Its freaking awesome. I'm suddenly feeling a bit like I'm getting my shit together. I've been organizing at home when I can and I actually have 30 bucks til pay day... of course after I pay credit cards, dentist and car insurance well, its Mac and Cheese time.... I still haven't broken out my scrap stuff that I cleared out for New Years. First thing to do when I do is a card challenge and get that out the door.
Oh and exciting new in the non lesbian household of me and kara, we got a toaster....I've never owned a pop up toaster... the best part of the toaster...it has a poptart setting. Not that I'd use it but the fact that it has it entertains me too much...Its not apparently as new and funny as I think but thats alright cause we all know I should so ride the short bus...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudette, I am so proud of you. Technology is your friend

10:53 PM  
Blogger Justin24601 said...

Hey! I want a pop tart setting!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home