Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Dental Shuffle

So Wednesday I go to the dentist. I'm afraid of the dental world and the medical world and well many things in the world, like the crazies. Listening to my ipod chilled me out even though there were still tears.... The needle was big. I swear my last dentist had smaller needles but then again we were redoing some of his work. Knowing how large the needle was I'll be extra terrified at my next visit if its not just a routine cleaning. I'm a wimp, a baby a...pussy, slap your hands in the vajayjay sign and point it at me.
I listened to my collection of Alicia Keyes which was a good choice. I sat there actually thinking about the book Stiff and wondering if they worked on cadavers or parts of cadavers in school. After Alicia was my shuffle. There were enough songs to keep me entertained either by their content or by their irony to me being under the drill. I must say when the dr started to move in sync with A Little Less conversation I realized I was probably losing my mind..he wasn't but I was perceiving it that way....
  1. Hot fun in the summertime- Sly and the famly stone
  2. Roam- b-52s
  3. Beans and Cornbread- Louis Jordan
  4. Amadeus- Falco
  5. Hell - Squirrel Nut Zippers
  6. Gold Digger- Kanye West
  7. A little less conversation - Elvis
  8. Southern Cross- CSN
  9. Bad Moon Rising- CCR
  10. Breathe - Asylum Street Spankers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now THAT was a kick ass shuffle...

Your musical variety makes me smile

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home