Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jitterbug Boogie

So I don’t know what my body is trying to tell me but I can’t seem to get it to level off energy wise. I’ve had a few times where am shaky but I just eat something and that’s fine. Its more like low blood sugar but I’ve eaten plenty that it shouldn’t be an issue. I was ill over the weekend and but I should be fine now. I even had a protein bar thing today to help me out and OJ and I hate OJ. That being said, this year, thus far, I seem to be more organized. I’m getting stuff done at home and even signed Simon up for an agility competition. I also scrapped and made cards from my left overs. Boo also has bucked up and is doing great. We have a trip planned in Feb to see ATL and Sav. I want to see the ATL aquarium and then we’ll drive to his place in Savannah. Going with the organization idea I have made flickr folders for completed projects. I hope to keep track of what I read and make this year. Fingers crossed. Not a terribly exciting post but hey, they can’t all be Kosherland.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home