Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh baby I love how you tuck that shirt in…

I sport many a style. I am a fan of the cute preppy look or at least I think its cute. Me, being oh so suave have known for years that Chucks are preppy sheik. After about a year of Mr. Duane being in my life I feel the need to document such days that I am adorably preppy. I feel much better showing Duane pics here rather than our previous NOT phone fetish sex conversation. (imagine the search results that's gonna bring here)

I’d have my roomie take pictures but she takes the worst picture of me. She seems to accent my 3 lbs of extra chins. I think its her form of abuse to me when she isn’t doing things like dropping an effing hammer on my foot..oh yeah, she did that…not on purpose or so she says.
So I present my adorable preppyness… pinstripe skirt, cardigan with just the right amount of retro chic flair, my hooker high boots and my standard 'do of pigtails.


I would also like to take a moment to show you my newest chuck desire. Mary Janes. I really need something to slip into easily that's stylish. Sure I could get some ugly ass crocks around the house for indoor needs but I take the chance I might forget I'm wearing them and wear them out.... its been done with loafers and white socks...I really meant to change into sneaks before I left but I forgot and had run out quickly with the loafers to let the dogs out back and didn't change before I left for a Starbucks meet up. Of course who knows if you consider this stylish... but its something, and i need something to slip into that won't make me start singing Billie Jean and touching the youngins...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's because I'm usually sitting down and you're standing up when I take the pictures.

And the hammer was totally on accident.

I'm quite fond of the chuck mary janes myself. Super cute. :)

4:27 PM  
Blogger maitai said...

you look so susie homemaker!

and i think those shoes are super cute!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I love that outfit! It is really damn cute! And the chucks rock, I've never seen those. Wooo!

4:31 PM  
Blogger TammyB said...

Hey girl! Love the outfit - It's so you!! Had no idea you had a blog - off to catch up with what's been going on in your life!

8:54 PM  
Blogger daiva e said...

Those are awesome chucks and I'm usually not a maryjane fan, but those are so cute! And your outfit - way too cute! The babysitter thing fell through for this week, too.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know,
that's just so damn cute...

Your are a JAPP now. ha ha ha

9:39 PM  
Blogger {S} said...

Holy Crap! you have been blogging forfreakin'ever! ever think to share that tid bit? LOL! duh, guess not. Remember, I was an offical short bus rider, due to the hearing thing an all.
So I'm leaving you some lovin'..
Lovin' the recent creations of yours, making me jealous...:~P lovin' the Mary Jane Chucks, might have to get Lanie some of those. I'm not sassy enough to pull them off.You however, would totally rock in them.
Lovin' the outfit too! You are super cute chick!

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home