Friday, February 02, 2007

Friday Truffle Shuffle

So this week I've done squat.. actually that's not true. I finally got my cuff of my glove done and am half way done knitting the hand and I finished a skinny book. I also redeemed an amazon gift card and got a chair I've wanted for outside/inside...and some Eddie Izzard dvds. I'm very tired. Each night I just want to go to bed after work and have no attention span. I've been running on a few weekends where i feel like i haven't "caught up" on sleep and energy. Sleep is so boring though.... I could be watching cartoons or being crafty... or vacuuming...cause i got a new nifty little vacuum and my damn cat keeps tracking litter out of the other cat's litter box...

Anyway not much to report except that big thing of today. I can finally pull my hair back in a ponytail, one, not two as i normally sport. Its not as cute but sometimes my neck hurts from the pigtails. It limits my ability to move my neck in certain positions.

Yada yada yada, boring stuff, here's the shuffle.

  1. Up Jumps the Boogie – Timbaland and Magoo
  2. Give ‘er – Peaches
  3. Genius of Love – Tom Tom Club… seriously, they love me……
  4. Whatta Man – Salt N Pepa and En Vogue
  5. Loser- Beck
  6. Edge of Seventeen – Stevie Nicks
  7. The Pusher – Steppenwolf
  8. Double Oh-Oh – George Clinton
  9. The Sweetest Thing – Lauren Hill
  10. Get What you Need - Jet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home