Friday, January 05, 2007

Must...make....it....home...

I've spent most of my work day running around like a nut. Boo left at 4:30 am which left me lacking sleep. Finally at 9 am this morning, a week later than his arrive his luggage was found. Now it has to be flown to GA.... fantastic... I haven't slept well since new years...I think its a bed sharing thing. Tomorrow I have to get up at 7:30 for agility and then after that I can be a lump on the couch til i turn blue. I'm looking forward to massive antisocializing after wedding, parties. massive family stuff, etc. That activity will cease at weekly knitting on Sunday. Man I think I just made myself tired...7:30 tomorrow morning...oy......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to suggest bloody marys around 3, but sounds like you need some serious couch time! Maybe I'll see you Sunday.

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need some rest. Go get some tomorrow. Get a hold of me when you're feeling social again and we can get together...

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home