Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Works in Progress (WIPS)

Warning: Knitting Post Ahead

This weekend I finished my first of two fetchings for Erics 12 year old cousin alex. I'm please as punch with them. I'm going to use my wooly stripes yarn to make a 3 cable bracelet for his other cousin following the beginning of the fetching pattern.



My irish Hiking scarf is also coming along nicely. Simon wants in on the deal so badly its not funny. I tend to work on it at the Sunday knitting group because I don't have to concentrate as hard as as anything else I'm working on.. I know weird right? FOr some reason my bias scarf even requires more attention or I'll forget to add or subtract stitches. This is due on Thanksgiving. If I had a cool blog I"d have that little button/widget with how far along I am on my projects... This is I'd say a bit over 2/3rds done. I'm on my last skein. It knits up fast when I sit down to do it.


This was my saturday attempt. Not that hard, not that easy. I'm new at this folks... I don't do fancy patterns, or simple... so its a start.


This is my wavey gravey scarf from last year. I reallllllly need to finish it as it goes with my winter coat and its almost that time. For some reason I can't keep track of what i do on this thing... Its like a mental block.


This is my noodle...it will be an ipod case for my good ipod...this ipod is dead and is only good for a life of ipod modelling. My clasp will be a rubber chicken, the yarn is Cascade200 and is sorta of heathered. I love it. In fact I have 3 balls with my name on it... ahem... for a snake scarf for me.



Bias scarf....nothing fancy to say but it feels awesome and is make from Joann yarn... Its for theMIL


This is one of my scarves for the Dulaan Project. I have another done in big thick yarn... who knows what else I may make. Note the helping paws. Most of the rest of my yarns are inheritted from Kara. I just plan to knit up stuff for donation with them.... ya know, in my free time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

I tell ya ~ you're just going to town on this stuff!! That cable knit scarf is just amazing...and that wavy gravey ~ rockin!!! I'm thinkin we need to set you up a sweat shop and just make you knit ;)

9:48 AM  
Blogger daiva e said...

Love all the knitting! Love the wavy scarf - looks so fun! I love how the colors change on the fetching... It's beautiful yarn. The cable knit scarf is coming along really nicely, too. Simon is just too funny wanting in on the action - he's just too cute for words.ffqvn

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home