Saturday, October 21, 2006

13.5

How does one go from needing to get up at 8 am for agility to staying home and sleeping for 13.5 hours and sleeping into the afternoon at that. I can't remember the last time I did that. I'm melting down. No I don't think I'm having a break down althoughI do need to be more careful about taking the Zac especially now that I"m going on the patch for the no babies.
I'm just worn from work and visits and stress. Now the key going through with my mental promise when I decided to skip agility... Must walk dogs at a park today. I have never taken them to Tower Grove which is awefully sad and Riley has never been to Forest Park athough not great for walking dogs there.
One funny thing is with the Boss gone suddenly I need to do some bigger stuff... hopefully this will phase out next week and at some point I can just be a lowly secretary and file... I need to just do that stuff for a bit. I love doing the art even if its maxing me out which isn't completly all that I was doing but it does make me feel better about my education. It also helps my knitting cause i have no desire to think out creativity with scrapping when i get home and i have to keep my hands busy....

1 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

Well, you obviously needed the sleep so it's good you were able to!

I hope work slows down for you too...you've been working an awful lot!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home