Monday, October 23, 2006

The why me concept

So right now I've been mellow, I've been recovering from just too much... too much of everything although too little Boo but thats it and I'm trying to not get worked up about it... I had a fabulous weekend. It was perfect in everyway. Rest, creativity, just a good time. Today I notice my car. My 3rd car from December to February last year. Someone tried to can open in... ya know, like a can openner.
I'm feeling mellow. I don't know if I'm upset more than the little draft. I kinda feel bad that I'm just like, eh, shit happens. I've been so worked up about work and a work consultant that everything else has gone to the shitter. Right now I'm sure so many would be Why Me-ing it.. Why my car, why my technological disasters... Why, because shit just happens. Its a shitty car, they may or may not have gotten in. They probably thought better once they realized they'd only get two puppy seatbelts, a striped hat and an empty starbucks cup. Hell I don't even have my tape adaptor for my ipod in there.. I've got jack... and so do they. Haha! Suckas!

1 Comments:

Blogger daiva e said...

Sorry about the car. I think it's good you're staying mellow about it. It's a car and if necessary, it can be fixed. I think that's why I wasn't very upset when I got hit last week. No one was hurt and once my hands stopped shaking, I was fine with it. Too much more important stuff to deal with.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home