Monday, October 16, 2006

A day late and a dollar short.

Sometimes I wonder if I cross people from my past's minds. I'm not talking deep thoughts just hey, wonder what happened to her. Thats cause I think too much and its a real downfall of mine. I don't know, what happened to me.... Stuff and things.
Anyway to that question, yeah, I do randomly pass some minds... Woo!
So here is my Friday Fuffle... I have no idea whats with the large amount of Peas but its been a good shuffle.

1. Get up off that thing – James Brown
2. They don’t want music (With James Brown) – Black Eyed Peas
3. Our House - Loggines and Messina
4. Little Ghost- White Stripes
5. Happy Band- Mr Scruff
6. Pump It _ Black Eyed Peas
7. Let spend the night together – Roling stones
8. Anxiety- black eyed peas
9. War - OutKast
10. Getting High - Asylum Street Spankers.... who I'd have a sooner chance of seeing them in PA then here :( 11.12.06 Sunday Bethlehem, PA Godfrey Daniels 7pm 610.867.2390. When Boo and I do visit Austin for future residence we better get around to seeing them. They have their schedule up to June out and no STL. Not much Austin for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home