Saturday, October 21, 2006

Lizabeth, I'mma coming....

So ironically I write about cramps and then i get one upped... I've had some sort of stomach issue. Last two nights, horrid... I made dinner. Dairy yes, took lactaid...was sick before I finished eatting. Fabulous. With a side of low bloodsugar shaking that caused me to make mac and cheese and tuna i then still get sick.. fine. be that way, blood sugar you are staying low...
I've been hanging low this weekend.. Cause all the cool kids knit all day and watch tv. Right now its Dave Chappelle... I really could go for a horror movie right about now but hell if I'm hitting up blockbuster.... There are so many I want to see right now and coming out. I won't see most of course but I am still intrigued.
Now I know you've been waiting with baited breath.... I figured out the knitting. I'm making it in a teal yarn bee baby yarn...
I also started the lastest Christopher moore book. I love his stuff...
insert witty ending....

3 Comments:

Blogger Roni JJ said...

I watched some scary b-rated movies on cable yesterday...hadn't seen any in a long time so it was sort of fun. Good thing it was during the day though ;) Don't think I could do em at night by myself anymore - the older I get the more chicken I am...constantly looking over my shoulder - LOL!!

8:57 AM  
Blogger daiva e said...

Are you feeling better yet? I hate stomach issues. Did you get to watch any movies? How's the scarf?

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are watching Saw 3 when I come to town & 300

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home