Saturday, August 26, 2006

just the two of us

Well it appears it will just be me and kara for Joe Dirt. bummer... I don't think she even really wants to go but damnit I wanna go and I'm going. My St. Louis influence says, oh its raining stay in.... you have Saved and the Secretary calling your name... f*** no!
Coworker who i don't like and don't want hang with anymore and haven't for a long time said something about her not making Joe Dirt... I know i didn't invite her...I don't think she handles someone not liking her well. She cancelled on me way too many times, basically ever since her codependent boyfriend moved into town...anyway I don't want to get into it...more...
Mom bought me a ticket to go to PA for Rosh Hashanah. I refuse for Yom Kippur. The first positive email I got from in forever that wasn't iguana related (speaking of which I dreamt of coconut last night, I still have big heartache, pains about it alot) was a forward about the hippo and tortise friendship... cheezy but hey a cuddling hippo is cute stuff.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you today!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

I think that I saw them at Helen's a few weeks ago?!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home