Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Growing Skeksis

The chicks are growing by leaps and bounds. I enjoy 3/4s of them.. One is a bit crazy/flighty.. Should have named her Stirfry instead of Pork/Katsu...Otherwise we are enjoying them and looking forward to their pest control skills. We had them outside and wow, they had fun. We have also fed them some insects we have killed inside and they just gobble it up.
My parents were in and my mom had a lot of fun with them. She is scared of so many animals so by the time she sees them again they will be too big and scary for her. Yes, the reptile lady is afraid of animals that aren't lizards.






3 Comments:

Anonymous Brown said...

Yeah, definitely not livestock now.

9:38 AM  
Blogger angela said...

they look great! you know, for skeksis. :) i often wonder if they are sitting in the brooder wondering where the mealworms are and thinking "trial by stone!" until the next treat delivery.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

Zombie Chicken!

I really want to get hens (for eggs and pets). We had them growing up and it was a lot of fun. But I don't think I'll be ready until next year. I want to start a garden this summer and I have no experience with that. It's probably not a good idea to start both projects in the same season.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home