Tuesday, March 01, 2011

She's been getting crafty

Consider this a bullet point post...of projects.
For Rachel's birthday I used her felting fibers to create Mo the monster who is nibbling on a knitter arm. All fiber content is Dyeabolical Yarns and Spinning Fibers

I made a dishcloth for my cousin... however I seem to lack motition to make others so it may just wander into my collection. The picture is pure crap but in person, its pretty cool so use your imagination
I knit my first triangle shawl, Springtime Bandit out of Malabrigo Silky Wool

I started a sweater, Moch Cardi out of Elizabeth Lavold.
I played with embroidery and made a needle book. I see many more to come. Its a good little project to learn on. Embroidery is a lesson on being slow and steady. Not my strong point.


I made a little cape for our flower girl's american doll that she got for her birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home