Saturday, February 26, 2011

Free to a good home

Two dogs who won't stop barking. Boo has left for a vacation and they are lost wanting to know where he is. This week is my staycation, or as close I get. I talked with MIL last night about vacation time, Boo's sister's impending marriage and what do I get this morning? An email about another family vacation they want to take in 2012. Right after she made is clear that sis will probably get married in 2012 and then i made it clear that will be my vacation for 2012. Perhaps she's being nice, trying to include Boo and I in everything but its just making me look like the ungrateful bitch. I cannot do these trips and having to say no over and over just makes me look bad. We have to hide any vacation time we take for ourselves cause its a day less we can take with them. In all of this my mother really wants to take a trip to Israel together and frankly I'd like to at some point pre children. Barking again.. off to strangle the hounds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

The plane flies both ways. Let them visit you.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

Great suggestion Rachel.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home