Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Damn books

I like teen novels. Not cheeseball twilight shit but more along the lines of cheeseball Harry Potter, Forest of Hands and Teeth, Mockingjay, fablehaven, etc...just random types of teen books.. But i'm fucking tired... tired of everything being a damn trilogy. Can we just have a good story, a good book and it not be a damn series. Apparently I have issues with waiting for books. All three of the books above are series and while i have read all of them it still pisses me off when i read a book and find out there are more. I enjoy series, hey if you find an author you like its nice to know there will be more books but it seems every new teen book that comes out is a 3 course meal. Can I just get a few long lovely books that aren't going to have a to be continued?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home