Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And a Jay Z song was on

I'm so embarrassed... I decided to buy some music....I threw caution to the wind and bought a few songs I liked...and one is Miley Cyrus. I'm sorry, can't stand the personality but I like the song. Its alright, you can stop talking to me now...the last set of music I bought was Flo Rider and Gaga, no Lady, ladies don't dress like her :P
Purchased music...
Party in the USA- Miley Cyrus
I Wish - Skee Lo
TikTok- Kei$ha
Blah Blah Blah - Kei$ha
Empire State of Mind - Jay Z
Country Girl -DF Dub
If you need me I'll be under my desk with my headphones...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette E. Spaghetti said...

I'm sad to admit that I am also a fan of that damned Miley Cyrus song. I want to NOT like it, but I can't seem to muster the strength. Then again, I haven't purchased it just yet.....

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home